Despicable me...

I don't know if he styles his hair differently somewhere else in the movie or if that's a different Dave, the one on the left of the screen is Dave or one of the Daves in any case.

Yeah, for sure he has a centre parting near the beginning when Gru is making a speech and Dave pulls out a big gun/rocket launcher and accidentally fires it (unless it's another Dave of course).

I prefer him with the spiky hair anyway, so here we go. Thanks for the Dave image, youngpaddy1.

daveid3.png

I've attached the high-res and the ai files too.

I don't know if he styles his hair differently somewhere else in the movie or if that's a different Dave, the one on the left of the screen is Dave or one of the Daves in any case.

I just watched orientation day again and noticed Dave has spiky hair while he's watching the training movie. So I think he had his picture taken just before watching the movie. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Thanks to everyone who made this little ID possible. :thumbsup

I think there might be several Daves... my name being Dave.. I have checked some sources...and the most common one is with the middle parting...however when my son and I attending the movie they were giving away small model Daves of which I have three all had middle parting.. also they had a purple Dave with middle parting... but the I.D card I will definitely make... thanks for the inspiration...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back