Descision time.....

City90pet

So....you have a very unique situation in front of you. The scenario is, you are alone, you are living somewhere isolated with no neighbors for miles. One evening you find a wounded Yautja. You are given the choice between helping him and becoming a blooded warrior, or you could turn said Yautja over to the government for ten million dollars. What would y'all do? I can tell you I would help the Yautja, even risk my own life to do it. But I'm just curious to see how many of you are willing to take a chance on the unknown.
image.jpeg

Haha, if it's city hunter I promise to bring him to you :D
I want any Yautja turned over to me. Period. I got my eye on you now.....I might even turn you over to the Yautja when all is said and done!!! That's exactly what I'm gonna do....lol....

Just a thought: would a wounded yautja want to be helped by an earthling? Considering the whole honour code?
I'm saying yes. Maybe there are circumstances that were not so honorable that led him to being wounded, like a badblood.

I was afraid that might happen ;)
10 million could buy so many cool Narin kits; it's just very tempting!
No!!! No!!! No!!!! Narin kits??? Awe come on.....I will enjoy watching you become an asegian...as I eat chocolates and get pampered by my City;)

Hmm... Instead of antagonising you and probably get killed by the government for knowing about the Yautja instead of receiving 10 million, the safer option might be to help a high-tech, trophy hunting, spine ripping, intergalactic hunter...
Can I still reconsider? :rolleyes:

Hmm... Instead of antagonising you and probably get killed by the government for knowing about the Yautja instead of receiving 10 million, the safer option might be to help a high-tech, trophy hunting, spine ripping, intergalactic hunter...
Can I still reconsider? :rolleyes:

Hmmm...... I still do not trust you. Period. My vote is, let the Yautja decide your fate. But seriously, this is meant in a light hearted fun way, but if this situation ever does happen...you're toast

Actually this is a situation I encountered in real life. The first thing I did was I smelled his ass to assert my dominance over him. Once that was established I got him some band-aids and whatever else he needed and he got himself patched up. Then I told him click click, clickity clack, which conveniently translates to, "Get the **** out of here before the cops show up."

That was that. This is a true story, I did not eat mushrooms that night.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back