Demolition Man Taco Bell Container

Logan Cade

Has anyone had any luck locating this particular container and lid?

Taco Bell Container.png

Interesting looking bottle. Is that molded text up near the lid? If there was a better shot (BD?), it might be easier to identify as it looks like one of those protein powder bottles.

If you have seen the R4 DVD of this film, you can also add a Pizza Hut logo and still be "screen accurate". All except one of Taco Bell logos (which can be seen on a door) had been replaced with Pizza Hutt for the R4 DVD release. Why Warner did this is anyone's guess as the previous VHS release had Taco Bell. The dialogue was also changed (with ADR) and no longer made sense in reference to spicy food being illegal.

It's damn close to Bel-Art products but still not right....and I can't find any colored lids.
Bel-Art.jpeg

The Pizza Hut version of the movie comes in higher resolution, but I still can't make out the wording on that ridge towards the top.
Pizza Hut Bottle.png

Looks like some sort of lab jar or lab container. I've checked some resources here at work and haven't found anything... yet.

I would suggest hitting http://www.grainger.com and doing a search. They carry hundreds of bottles. Plastic, glass, you name it, and I would not doubt they would have some kind of lab bottle like this. It looks a lot like lab bottle I used to design graphics for. I think Dynalon was the company.

Hope that helps.

I tried to locate some contact info of someone that worked in the art department on the film with no luck. But, that might be another route you can try. You might have better luck.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back