Death Eater Wand Belt [COMPLETED PICS POST #6]

Sandman0077

Sr Member
Looking to build one and can't seem to get any screen references of it. Haven't seen the movie so I can't really get any of my own. All I can really find is other peoples builds, and they are all different. Drastically different. Is this how they are in the movie? Is there not a standard holster?

If you have screen shots please post! Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Death Eater Wand Belt

All death eater wand belts are different. They usually are not the same unless the belong to one particular Harry Potter family. So basically, you can make whatever design you want for a death eater belt.

Re: Death Eater Wand Belt

Progress tonight!

Buyer wanted one based off of "Pete SSS's" holster, so credit for original design goes to him :)

Started with getting some nice suede leather strips cut. I picked suede leather due to a more customized look. It's easy to clean and more forgiving of bumps and bruises:
2012-02-06221201.jpg

I could only find brass rings, so I am currently spray painting them silver for him:
2012-02-06221307.jpg

Holster section is glued and sewed together:
2012-02-07002044.jpg

Progress so far:
2012-02-07005417.jpg

Currently wet forming the holster overnight so his wand will move in and out easily. Next is the belt portion, but that will have to wait until tomorrow! :sleep

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back