Dean Winchester Jacket

Here's some pics of my Wilsons, just got it a week ago.
GoodPic.jpg

GoodPic2.jpg

Jacket1-1.jpg

Jacket5.jpg

hello all, i have been looking for one of these jackets as well...my size is a medium (chest is about a 40) and i stand 6'0 tall with athletic build..any one with information please let me know, Thank you!

hello all, i have been looking for one of these jackets as well...my size is a medium (chest is about a 40) and i stand 6'0 tall with athletic build..any one with information please let me know, Thank you!

for tons more info check out filmjackets forum. more then enough information to get you started

Well, i just purchased the replica Dean leather jacket from Men Leather Jacket | Fashion Vintage Jackets and Movie Replica for $229 that is distressed already so we shall see how it is when it gets here, will post pics and full review once it is revieved :)
I'm really interested to see the results of what you get for a jacket. Celebswear is definitely one of the more shadey jacket sites out there, they've been known to steal photos from other vendors and members of FJ.com to use as their own, most people complain that the jackets they recieve are terrible quality and most of the details in the pictures are missing, wrong colors, etc.

I dont mean to scare you or anything but the point is Celebswear is part of a long list of sites that shouldn't be trusted. They make their pictures look as good as possible, or steal images, and pull people in with low prices, and then send them, for lack of better phrasing, a POS jacket. If you go on filmjackets.com/forum there's a tonne of info about untrustworthy vendors like these guys. The point I'm trying to make is you should always do a little research on a site before buying from them.

I agree with comedian, celebswear has always been on my radar as a scam site, so Im curious to see if they deliver a decent product.

the better choice would have been one of Dan's jacket's I know he was doing a special on his dean jackets for like 250.00 I believe, and his coats are super nice

or a decent wilsons M julian, I picked up mine for $80.00 thanks to the guys on FJ

I'm really interested to see the results of what you get for a jacket. Celebswear is definitely one of the more shadey jacket sites out there, they've been known to steal photos from other vendors and members of FJ.com to use as their own, most people complain that the jackets they recieve are terrible quality and most of the details in the pictures are missing, wrong colors, etc.

I dont mean to scare you or anything but the point is Celebswear is part of a long list of sites that shouldn't be trusted. They make their pictures look as good as possible, or steal images, and pull people in with low prices, and then send them, for lack of better phrasing, a POS jacket. If you go on filmjackets.com/forum there's a tonne of info about untrustworthy vendors like these guys. The point I'm trying to make is you should always do a little research on a site before buying from them.

Last edited:
I am kicking myself.
My dad had a willson's jacket that looked spot on but that was a few years ago before I saw the show and he has since gotten rid of it. Bummer, I would love one of these nowadays.

I agree with comedian, celebswear has always been on my radar as a scam site, so Im curious to see if they deliver a decent product.

the better choice would have been one of Dan's jacket's I know he was doing a special on his dean jackets for like 250.00 I believe, and his coats are super nice

or a decent wilsons M julian, I picked up mine for $80.00 thanks to the guys on FJ
Yeah there's a few people on FJ.com who ordered from them and, well lets just say their jackets weren't exactly up to par, the colors were different, details were completely different or missing all together, cheap leather, not very well made.

If you cant get your hands on an M Julian or Wilsons, Dan's jackets are the next best thing.

If i do receive the jacket from celebswear and its not exactly what i want, i will be ordering one from dan if he still has any...i believe i would need a large being 6"0 tall with athletic build but i am not sure if he still has any in stock anyone who knows please message me cuz id much rather give a true fan my money than some website that cons people (if that is the case)

If i do receive the jacket from celebswear and its not exactly what i want, i will be ordering one from dan if he still has any...i believe i would need a large being 6"0 tall with athletic build but i am not sure if he still has any in stock anyone who knows please message me cuz id much rather give a true fan my money than some website that cons people (if that is the case)

He has a thread FS thread

http://www.therpf.com/f13/supernatural-jacket-close-out-special-149457/

I took a chance with Leather_Valley from an ebay store. Hopefully getting it custom might help with the quality factor. Fingers Crossed....... I will give a small review when it comes in as well as pics. I couldn't hold out any longer on finding a decent priced M Wilson's.

Here are some pics of the jacket from leather_valley. I think they did a great job. The leather is a thick hide. And stitching looks durable. Let me know what you think.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397938376.748625.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397938403.124586.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397938429.159715.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1397938456.995509.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that actually turned out looking pretty good. Now that you have had it for while how do you feel about it? How does it compare?

Shouldn't be to hard to find Metallicuda just search dean Winchester leather jacket. And keep searching till you find the leather valley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Thread so fingers crossed someone still looking at this!!
Looking for a Jacket found some seriously shady looking sites
LeatherCult
Celebs (obviously everyone thinks this company is sketchy)
wilsonjacket.com
Bling
and of course the vastness of eBay is just overwhelming. I even called Wilsons Leather and they said they don't even plan on remaking the design...bastards...just wish they would sell me their patterns!!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back