DeAgostini Star Wars Helmet Collection

Yep I'm picking up two these are still cheap , after this issue I think they will get very expensive €12 for each , they are good but I'll be sticking to original trilogy , my son wants some prequal , and we both want Ren

Yeah there's a big price jump from the next one but sadly they won't be continued to be stocked for much longer afterwards. Maybe two possibly three issues :(

Yeah there's a lotta people selling these ones on eBay already and they're not even released yet. Silly.

Got this today. Could be great with some gentle weathering
image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Got Boba Fett for my Mrs, she's well happy. Brownie points for me.
Hopefully be able to get 3P0 and Lukes flight helmet for her too. After that I'll have to see if the newsagent keeps carrying them.

Last edited:
Yeah the Luke Xwing helmet os the las I really want. Hope it's awesome. Thinking about weathering it and Boba Fetts up a little. They're far too clean.

Gotta say the 3PO looks great. They did a good job with the eyes and grills in them. €14 though? Gonna pass on this one. His mouth is closed though. That's not right is it?
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I grabbed the vader but 3po put me completely off. The eyes are all wrong as it doesn't give the subtle transition along the nose, more like a bowl has been pushed in for the eyes. I had to look close as deag are using the real head in the advertising leaflet and the model head is at the back. I passed after vader as boba isn't anything like the pre production pics in weathering

Got this today. Paint job is a little sloppy in places and I'm no expert but it looks like they've flattened the profile a little.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back