DeAgostini 32" Falcon (Rescue Project)

Jaitea

Master Member
I have been pretty productive today,...heres some photos of her today....paint Archive X, oils for weathering,...the fans & actuator flap pistons aren't glued down yet, so apologies if they look a bit off

IMG_0080.jpeg
IMG_0083.jpeg
IMG_0079.jpeg
IMG_0081.jpeg
IMG_0084.jpeg
IMG_0087.jpeg
IMG_0089.jpeg
IMG_0090.jpeg
IMG_0091.jpeg
IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0085.jpeg
IMG_0086.jpeg
IMG_0088.jpeg

Thanks for looking....sorry if photos are a bit large

John

Fett_Ish

Looking very nice. Are those grills from Nico? I have 2 and a half more to do! one of the two reasons I haven't finished mine as it takes me about 2 hours to complete one of those grills! Yours look very good!

Jaitea

Master Member
Looking very nice. Are those grills from Nico? I have 2 and a half more to do! one of the two reasons I haven't finished mine as it takes me about 2 hours to complete one of those grills! Yours look very good!
Thanks Fett_ish,...Yes they are, brilliant PE from Nico.....I had to buy magnifying goggles to put them together....yep they take up a lot of your time

John

Jaitea

Master Member
Just to let you guys know Guy Cowan has now started his own Archive X website,....ordering his vintage Floquil replica paints is even easier

John

Jaitea

Master Member
It's been crazy in my work,....unable to do any Falcon work for a couple of weeks,....but in the past few days I've been back to painting her again

IMG_0362.jpeg
IMG_0367.jpeg
IMG_0365.jpeg
IMG_0361.jpeg
IMG_0366.jpeg
IMG_0363.jpeg
IMG_0368 2.jpg
IMG_0364.jpeg

J

Jaitea

Master Member
OK, underside pics, still WIP....but a comparison to the real 32" (first pic only).....doing Ps comps like this helps me see what I've done right/wrong, light/heavy

Bottom Compare WIP.jpg
IMG_0489.jpeg
IMG_0490.jpeg

Thanks for being here

John