Dead Predator

Island Hunter

Hello! I'm looking to find one of these bad boys. I know it is a kit, and that is about it. This Pic is of Sabres "lucky guy and wow is his collection bad ass!" and painted by Joe Dunaway. The second picture is a dead predator base that was made by Resin Realities who I can't get a hold of "Pic which Sabres also owns, and also painted by Joe". Does anyone have one of these or both they want to sell, painted or raw, or where to get one? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

th_deadpred-1.jpg

th_dpb.jpg

th_deadpred-1.jpg

th_dpb.jpg

Say kits of the first dead pred on ebay long time ago. Dont know much about them though. Always wanted one.

That kit the death predator was called the lingerin death; I had that when I used to live at Boston Mass
that was over 15 years ago ;I sold it around 8 years and I had tried to get it back and had no luck

I hope you find one good luck

and the Predalien was from Jayco Hobbyes and I don't think the company exists any more

That kit the death predator was called the lingerin death; I had that when I used to live at Boston Mass
that was over 15 years ago ;I sold it around 8 years and I had tried to get it back and had no luck

I hope you find one good luck

and the Predalien was from Jayco Hobbyes and I don't think the company exists any more

Right on for the info. I actually own the Predalien but it did not come with that cool ass dead predator base. Well I guess I'll keep looking and hope to find both.

Right on for the info. I actually own the Predalien but it did not come with that cool ass dead predator base. Well I guess I'll keep looking and hope to find both.

it is how I said the predalien was from Jayco Hobbies the death predator was from some one else

I had that kit I got it at a model show in Boston

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back