dead end bad blood

nice one........is that a full mask under the Bio?.......or just an undermask?

Omaha my old stomping grounds West roads and cross roads mall and the old market. Home of 311

Nice looking suit looks like a Snyder suit and paint up. It looks like it fit really well, thanks for sharing.

omaha is growing fast. westreads is booming crossreads is a goast town you could drop a pin in there and hear it.. I went to highschool with 311 and are good friends with them been on thier party bus many times. my good friend is thier cousin here. Its a half mask done by biohunter. I sold my full mask cause It didnt match my costume. I tell snyder how I would like to see it painted But with his own artistic flare and it always turns out great. I dont share much cause well I dont know why. Lots of secrets I guess. Im going to post more now often now that I feel more comfortable around you peps. thanks again

omaha is growing fast. westreads is booming crossreads is a goast town you could drop a pin in there and hear it.

Moved outside of Omaha 2 years ago (Council-tucky). Can't believe how fast the area is developing. I really like that whole area, good place to live. Anything you need, you can find it there!

R.:

DAAAAAAAAMN my hat is off to you this is one of the most original and coolest predators i ever seen when i first saw batman dead end i was like holy crap this predator is tight

Thanks. BDE is my favorite pred and will always be my top pic in whos your fav pred. I sold most of the costume to jagger wolf and he got to add some things to it that I never got around to. Plus I liked the whole naked samauri pred feel to it. Heres some more pics of it.

1221438259.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Ive got a mini me to remember it by
1237425691.jpg.gif

And this is what left of him.
1247107108.jpg.gif

[/quote]And this is what left of him.
1247107108.jpg.gif

[/quote]

:eek: :devil:

That wall is...is...there is just not words to describe it!!! totally jealous of that collection. sad that Dead End isnt yours anymore though, at least you have mini you to remeber him by.

I have the head and bio still just not the rest of him. To add to that The dead end head which was made by Biohunter is what got me started in all of this and Its the only thing I would never part with. I also hold dearly my darth maul bio and my atleatian chopper bio. I no Longer have the grey P1, blood red P1, regular P1, celtic, wolf, or grusderks darth wolf bio. So the collection has been depleted. I had to sell them to continue my pred fix. I need to put up a new pic so you can see how it dwindled down.

well at least you still have a few...I don't have ANY (yet)...it still sounds like you got a helluva collection hanging on your wall.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back