DB Predator 1 All Dreaded and done :)

Xterminatus

Hi Everyone

This is my version of the wonderfull DB predator 1 second generation mask.
It was a blast to paint and i know that many of you out there dont like the small spots but i really had to give it a try
as i was blown away by mels DB 1 when i saw it way back.

It was a blast to get it dreaded all thx to predatrhunt`s great tutorial.
The dreads is from bambooie and so was the beads
The quills are froggys :p

Its as usual painted in acryllics and is fully foam filled so you cant wear it as a mask ,, its only for display.

Hope you like it

Now onto the next

4711971861_fa66b49df9_b.jpg

4711971535_e3fe019e18_b.jpg

4711971205_9c249e560b_b.jpg

4711970819_b56c186f37_b.jpg

It looks awesome. You must see spots when you sleep!

Favor...please please on the next one do a play by play tutorial with pics as you paint it. I for one would love to see how you do you layers and details on your works.

Fingers crossed....Cheers!

Dang Jimmy, how many hours or days does it take for you to paint up something like this? Surely the spots take almost forever lol Amazing work

It looks awesome. You must see spots when you sleep!

Favor...please please on the next one do a play by play tutorial with pics as you paint it. I for one would love to see how you do you layers and details on your works.

Fingers crossed....Cheers!

Ill be sure to do that i have a few P1`s in the pipeline i just need to paint the beads for the dreads for my P2`s

Dang Jimmy, how many hours or days does it take for you to paint up something like this? Surely the spots take almost forever lol Amazing work

This one took me 17 days ( a few hours a day ) for the paintjobb on the mask.
the spotwork is a pain but i found that listening to a great audiobook while painting speeds time up hehe

thx everyone for the kind words

/ Jimmy

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back