Darth Vader ROTJ Reveal mask My build

yeah I still maintain the braided wire, just flat, there are lots of size and shape, just wanted to give you the words to search for ;)

you really surprise me, always finding new things. a pity that here in country is difficult to locate that type of material.

Its not better here...haha...its always a big adventure if you need something special.:D
Well, the detail is that I do not think that any type of material or piece that was sold in Mexico was used to make the props at that time. and then we always have to resort to ebay or some other online sales store to get them. :(
but I hope I can complete mine at some point;)

Looks like braided steel sleeve to me - it does come in quite narrow sizes. Here's a link to 1/8" which may be about right:
https://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Steel-Braided-Sleeving-304SS/dp/B072N8TPX9

81BI4u4rN5L._SL1500_.jpg

these hoses that you mention are those that are crossed in the inner part of the chin?
Well, there are wider ones inside the chin, yes - but I think these forehead lines look like the same material/weave and it comes in thin sizes. I saw 1/8” at that link which seems about right, though I’m not sure of the exact dimensions needed. I think that it was used inside the jaw makes it more likely to have been used here as well.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back