Limited Run Darth Vader Energizer commercial lightsaber 3D printed kit

Alright guys, there's light at the end of the tunnel. thd9791 and adamata, your complimentary kits will be going out this week (they slipped a bit below the radar but are back on track). Also, I've sent PMs to a few individuals regarding their orders. Please check your mailboxes and make sure that we're all on the same page.

Thanks again to everyone that has participated in this. I expect to start the finishing tutorial this week. This has been a fun if not challenging experience. Thanks for making this happen, everyone!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one a few days ago and man this is cool to see. all the shapeways products I've held are rough and stuff - you can actually see the zigzags the plastic nozzle made on these. wicked!

I haven't been able to get to the finishing tutorial stuff yet due to the weather. So much rain and no end in sight. If I get a good day where I can get a start on it, I will absolutely seize the opportunity, but the weather forecast isn't looking so great for the rest of the month.

I've sent a few messages to a couple folks regarding their orders. The balls are in your courts, so I'd like to get these loose threads wrapped up.

Thanks,
Mance

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back