Darth Vader costume rubies mod.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GundamZeppelin @ Apr 29 2006, 10:41 AM) [snapback]1235367[/snapback]</div>
Thanks no humor man ;) i've taken some better shots for the 501
[/b]
Cool. And that's the original Rubies Supreme dome? Man... amazing. You mind if I save this picture as a class example of how good a Rubies can look?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Apr 29 2006, 07:21 AM) [snapback]1235382[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GundamZeppelin @ Apr 29 2006, 10:41 AM) [snapback]1235367[/snapback]
Thanks no humor man ;) i've taken some better shots for the 501
[/b]
Cool. And that's the original Rubies Supreme dome? Man... amazing. You mind if I save this picture as a class example of how good a Rubies can look?
[/b][/quote]

sure go right ahead. Yeah thats the original rubies dome i did a lot of cuting and sanding to the inside to get it to set lower on the mask, But the neckbrace i use pushes the dome upward but it is no where near as high as it was. Heres a few more if you'd like

DSC03513.jpg

DSC03484.jpg

DSC03529.jpg

DSC03532.jpg

DSC03474.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chris1748 @ Apr 29 2006, 11:03 AM) [snapback]1235453[/snapback]</div>
great suit by the way I really like the helmet.

and no, the belt is made by me with parts from the rubies.

chris
[/b]
You did a great job it looked like a fett pride i'm impressed. i couldn't tell if there where any rubies parts left on it. :thumbsup :thumbsup

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back