Darth Maul Silicone Mask

Darth Maul

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

Long time no post, but wanted to show off my new toy I got today. Custom made Maul Silicone Mask.

I hope to get back in a few days with more pics of the whole thing with the whole suit and the contacts, but wanted to drop a teaser! I love this thing.

Great mask that moves well with the face, and saves makeup time! :)

LOL What a cool idea. So you black your eyes...put in the lenses and you're good to go?

Better pics with the hood down would be cool to see as well:)

Cheers
TAZ

Yes, the mouth opens. Hopefully going to have the time tomorrow and also the extra person here to get some better pics!

Is that the CFX custom Maul silicone mask? While the head itself looks good, the horns are somewhat too exaggerated for my liking. Here are some video showing the CFX mask:

CFX Darth Maul Custom mask. - YouTube
CFX Darth Maul Mask - A top tip shared. - YouTube
Putting on & taking off the CFX custom Darth Maul - Better lighting! - YouTube

In addition to the horns, the price is also quite high... $800 bucks apiece! I'm pretty sure there are talented artisans here on the RPF who can make a more accurate mask at a more affordable price? *wink wink*

Is that the CFX custom Maul silicone mask? While the head itself looks good, the horns are somewhat too exaggerated for my liking. Here are some video showing the CFX mask:

CFX Darth Maul Custom mask. - YouTube
CFX Darth Maul Mask - A top tip shared. - YouTube
Putting on & taking off the CFX custom Darth Maul - Better lighting! - YouTube

In addition to the horns, the price is also quite high... $800 bucks apiece! I'm pretty sure there are talented artisans here on the RPF who can make a more accurate mask at a more affordable price? *wink wink*

some better pics here too...

Composite Effects

Yeah, $800 is high but these silicone masks are typically spendy.

This CFX mask looks pretty good, and it's certainly seems to be nicely made. It doesn't look anything like Ray Park. It looks like they just have a mold of one or two faces and then adapt them to make different masks. Yeah, not sure why they'd make the horns so big, they look good just way too big.

These masks are so SUPER convenient compared to the makeup, I would think they'd have some success with them.

Great work and they really do well. Thank you all for the links. I am new and I know they are old but still like looking.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back