Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

That was a horrible explanation on my part im sorry lol.:facepalm I mean these:

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj547/Dpeterson117/editiron-man-mark-7-vii_1112.jpg

Will that be an extra piece? or part of the back?

Oh OK, those are part of the back piece just like the other suits (although, they are not so big on the other suits).

Abs:

It looks like they may have been unfolded too big. Has anyone assembled them yet? How do they fit?

Did you scale them to fit your body or did you just print out the default scale?

Oh yeah forgot to post some pics here. Got some parts pepped and already bondoed. Don't worry mate. Will post some so you could see the finished product of your hard work. :thumbsup

Cool! Thanks, I am looking forward to seeing them.

Are you saying they are too difficult to assemble or that they are too detailed for your liking? The way you made your statement sounds like you think it is a bad pep.

Ok everyone, I finished the Chest last night and IronLeoMan is unfolding it now. I will post as soon as it is ready. Here is a sneak peak:

Mk%20VII%20Chest.png

No, no, no, the pep is awesome and the detailed too :thumbsup, i meant the assemble is the most difficult :cry.

just out of interest was there anymore thought to having separate parts (as an option for people stupid enough to try moving ones) for the thruster flaps/pods on the back piece?

just out of interest was there anymore thought to having separate parts (as an option for people stupid enough to try moving ones) for the thruster flaps/pods on the back piece?

I do plan on making these moving parts separate pieces on the back pep. I don't think stupid is the right word... maybe awesome! ;)

Of course, moving parts is more work but not really that hard to do if you don't mind all the extra work.

For everyone waiting for the Chest piece it is now unfolded and uploaded. Check the link on the first post.

well that's what i thought it could look awesome so i was willing to give it a shot.. Thank you

Anyone who is viewing this build Sharkheads helmet? I have built 3 of them and not one fits correctly. Its either too damn small or too big. I need the helmet to be about 213 mm wide. But when i do that the whole helmet gets huge! I dont want that. Standard size is too small. The ear pieces wont let me put it on.

Are you removing the back piece to put it on? It won't fit over your head if you don't

try a different helmet... there's like 30 of them out there.

But even THOSE may need some re-sizing.

dude this is great will start my first suit with this

Thanks, I am looking forward to seeing it.

so stoked that the chest is done any idea when we might be able to get our hands on the back?

Thanks, glad you like everything. The back is very complicated... maybe towards the end of the week.

wow, good job so far!

Thank you. I am almost done with the whole suit! Just a few more pieces to do.

I can't start till I get to America (in 15 days) and it's killing me having all the files sat in my computer and not being able to start... I'm not starting as I am in America for 3 months so it makes more sense to do it there than have half finished bits sat at home (UK)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back