Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files - Password in First Post

Re: Darkside501st's Iron Man Mk VII pepakura files

Dpeterson117 said:
Is the boot made to go over a shoe or be the sho

It can be used either way. If you use it as a shoe you will want to add padding to keep your foot from sliding around. I think using a shoe would be better though.

davy said:
amazing work Mike i love it ! is that a foot flap ?

It is a foot flap or cover and it is part of the boot not the shin. Most of the time people have put it in the shin but I have looked at some screen caps where I am sure that it is part of the boot:

https://public.bay.livefilestore.co...DjNoAYEvSsEdFXr9AeCw/vlcsnap-00004.png?psid=1

Ultimately, when you put the boot together with the shin you get this:

Mk%20VII%20Shin%202.png

just started making the shoulder bells today i should have some pictures up tonite or first thing tomorrow excited to finish

What are you using to cut them with? I use an Xacto and it works pretty good, I know other people use hotknives (or soldiering irons with a razorblade attachment) but I don't have anywhere to cut that with. Both methods create nice clean cuts. You can then use a dremel with a fine sanding tool to sand down the edges to a nice smooth surface.

What are you using to cut them with? I use an Xacto and it works pretty good, I know other people use hotknives (or soldiering irons with a razorblade attachment) but I don't have anywhere to cut that with. Both methods create nice clean cuts. You can then use a dremel with a fine sanding tool to sand down the edges to a nice smooth surface.

i do have a dremmel i was gonna use to sand it all down a lil bit

I'd really suggest doing that before you start gluing, it's much easier to avoid mistakes that way.

I'd really suggest doing that before you start gluing, it's much easier to avoid mistakes that way.

well its too late for that lol i do things so bass ackwards all the time im totally used to it at this point but thanx for the advice

Wow Darkside your build is cool... Can't wait to get started.

Thanks, I am working on the thigh now. It should be up sometime next week.

@cHARMcityXero - The shoulder bell looks like it has a good shape to it. Don't worry about the cuts not being so clean... there is a lot that you can do still to make it look clean in the finishing stages. It is better to start with clean cuts though.

thats whats up i will do this on my next build.... btw Do you know anyone who posted hulkbuster iron man

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back