Unlimited Run Dark Matter Props - One Stop Claw Shop - Metallic, Bone, & More - Still taking orders

Re: Dark Matter Props - One Stop Claw Shop - Metallic, Bone, & More - Still taking or

Need another set of TW style claws. PM Sent, money awaiting information.

Re: Dark Matter Props - One Stop Claw Shop - Metallic, Bone, & More - Still taking or

Got the claws today, Thank you. These look great, a very thought out product and professional order processing. Excellent!

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that you like them.

Hello, any chance of your 2 new metal styles being finished anytime soon
Im defiantly interested in both Metal 1, and 2 Claws , and would love to see the Bone Claws (also very interested ) any deals for picking up all 3 styles ? please keep us posted on this was loving the designs you had made up . Thank you so much for your time and talent

Hello, any chance of your 2 new metal styles being finished anytime soon
Im defiantly interested in both Metal 1, and 2 Claws , and would love to see the Bone Claws (also very interested ) any deals for picking up all 3 styles ? please keep us posted on this was loving the designs you had made up . Thank you so much for your time and talent

We still offer both the XO style metallic claws and the TW style metallic claws as well as both styles of the bone claws. We are also almost finished with the new movie style x23 claws. Send me a PM to discuss the details of what you would like to order.

Thats wonderful , I'm sorry I meant to write the Comic style metals you where working on. You had 2 different versions the round and katana look. Any chance those are still a thought ?

I own a pair of Mike's claws, the Wolverine version, and they're amazing! I can't recommend them enough!!

I got a pair of The Wolverine claws to, they are fantastic. Just wish someone could make a set of these in aluminium!!!!

Mike sending a pm inbound... looking for claws for my son.

Yes, we still make the claws and we even have two different Jr sizes available. This thread is a little out of date since we do most of our transactions on Etsy. So if your kid is about 5 years old then the smaller Jr claws would fit better. Here is a link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/188946825

Any update on when claws will be back in the shop? Been waiting for a few years to get a pair of TW/DoFP/Logan Claws and some bone claws! Would also love to get some claw ports for the new Deadpool and Wolverine suit:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back