Dark Luke lightsaber?

jason1976

Sr Member
I'm a big fan of that all Black Dark Luke lightsaber. (The one that comes with the figure, and has exposed circuitry)

Anyways, the run that was done a few years ago was before my time here, and I missed out, so I want to take a crack at making a hardware version.

I'm in need of reference pics, drawings, and/or anything else that might help me in this project. (suggestions, etc.)

Thanks
Jason

:lol Thanks for the interest, and support gang, but right now I'm just look for info. :)

I didn't even know about this saber a few years ago. I was just stumbling through the RPF junkyard, looking at sabers, and a member had one for sale. It had already sold. :( The seller gave the impression that it was from a run done years before. I've never heard any more about it, and I've never seen another one for sale. :(

If you fallow this next link to Luuke's site, you can see a small pic of this saber under "Luke Skywalker (6 & 7) Jedi Master". (we're looking at 6) He has it with a blue blade.

http://www.thelightsaber.com/historyL.htm

There's also the pic found in the link bellow, and it's a little different then the one on Luuke's site, and it has a red blade this time.

http://members.tripod.com/MousieDroid/Hilt...kywalker_3.html

I need some good pics, so I can get the circuitry correct, and get the dimensions down. Plus, the one on Luuke's site has an extra groove that the one on the other site doesn't, so I would just like to get a better feal for what this thing is supposed to look like.

Over all, it's a pretty simple saber, most of it can be made out of any number of types of tubing (plastic, PVC, metal, etc.) and the end pieces wouldn't be all that hard. If I could get a good look at the circuitry, I probably could find something good enough, at Radio shack, or out of electronics from the thrift store.

Jason

I was interested in it also but reading through the comic (looking for pics) It seems like lukes saber is the "dark jedi" saber on Luukes site and the "jedi master" or # 6 and 7 sabers on Luukes site were just hangin on the wall and grabed by Luke for his battle with the cloned Emp. At least thats what it looked like to me.

are there any pics or definite Revan saber designs? I don't remember anything standing out from when I played either KOTOR game.

<div class='quotetop'>(SpankyMcJedi @ Jul 2 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]1272541[/snapback]</div>
are there any pics or definite Revan saber designs? I don't remember anything standing out from when I played either KOTOR game.
[/b]

I have to try to find them. I don't remember how good the screen caps are though.

<div class='quotetop'>(sithmasterjedi @ Jul 2 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]1272462[/snapback]</div>
I was interested in it also but reading through the comic (looking for pics) It seems like lukes saber is the "dark jedi" saber on Luukes site and the "jedi master" or # 6 and 7 sabers on Luukes site were just hangin on the wall and grabed by Luke for his battle with the cloned Emp. At least thats what it looked like to me.
[/b]

That's good to know. Personally, I don't care if it was used by an Ewok, I love this saber, but it's good to know that I my not want to put it with my other Luke sabers. . :lol

Were there any good pics in the comic of this saber?

I have the metal card set for this comic, but there wasn't a good pic on any of them. :(

At this point any pics, anyone has would be a help. (even a close up, of the one that comes with the figure)

Jason

The pictures in the comics were not very good at all. In fact I think there is only one pic of the saber in question. I can try to get a pic of it but I'm not sure if it will show up.

These are the best I could get. Sorry their not that great.

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

and not to get off topic but I found these pics of revan's saber. Which look pretty sweet BTW. I'm in if anybody does a run of this.

Revan saber screencaps

That one with the red blade is nice.
It would be nice if you could get the circuitry design etched into a acrylic tube and then put a red light inside to make them glow. Kinda like the Sith holocron.

<div class='quotetop'>(jason1976 @ Jul 1 2006, 10:14 AM) [snapback]1272008[/snapback]</div>
I'm a big fan of that all Black Dark Luke lightsaber. (The one that comes with the figure, and has exposed circuitry)

Anyways, the run that was done a few years ago was before my time here, and I missed out, so I want to take a crack at making a hardware version.

I'm in need of reference pics, drawings, and/or anything else that might help me in this project. (suggestions, etc.)

Thanks
Jason
[/b]

My mistake :( . When you talked about the "exposed circuitry" I was thinking about this saber
ROTJ_luke_hero.jpg
:

That one is very cool too. :) I know there are people out there that have this all black one, I've been talking about, so were are they? Come one and share the wealth, so use yoursabers. :)

<div class='quotetop'>(jason1976 @ Jul 5 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]1274753[/snapback]</div>
That one is very cool too. :) I know there are people out there that have this all black one, I've been talking about, so were are they? Come one and share the wealth, so use yoursabers. :)
[/b]
Not to hijack the thread but i have an extra one of those Dark Empire sabers from Luuke. Look under my namr in the junkyard I was getting rid of it. Anyone?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back