Dark Crystal fans???

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by ioncanon, Jul 8, 2006.

1. ioncanon

ioncanon Well-Known Member

Doing this based off of promotional stills and screen caps. He's almost done. I made his mouth had a tad more of a curious look to it as that is what i best remember from the film. This is an important personal project for me and i'm getting so excited about it coming together. I hope to have him finished and nearing the molding process towards mid this week.

He will be cast in latex with glass eyes, custom hair, brown base with gravel, moss, dirt, and a plaque and possible crystal shard.....trying to give it that woodland feel

2. propsculptor

propsculptor Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'm sure that he will chime in, but one of our very own RPF members
    has a copy of Jen's skin if I remember correctly.

3. ioncanon

Yup I actually used the pic as a little reference although I was trying to get it to look a little different as since the skins were foam latex and a puppet on an underskull, I imagine that different expressions could be acheived. Like I said, I wanted more of a look of curiosity. I could of sworn It looked more like kira in the casting to me too LOL but I was off on that I guess

4. fettswatcop

fettswatcop New Member

Good movie. Your off to great start.

5. ioncanon

Actually I started it like 3 months ago lol..i'm a slow sculptor but it's almost ready for final detailing and smoothing. Hope to have something finished to show by the end of the month