Dancing Predators

One of the most awesome things i've seen in the predator way.
Give more of this!
And is it filmed in the same studio as in P2? or just a copy of the room?

Couldn't find this in the forum after searching for 30mins, so i made the thread.

I guess this is the hidden scene of what the hunterparty did during the time of the movie when we didn't see inside the ship!

One of the most awesome things i've seen in the predator way.
Give more of this!
And is it filmed in the same studio as in P2? or just a copy of the room?

Couldn't find this in the forum after searching for 30mins, so i made the thread.

Took me all of 30 seconds to find the 5 page long thread. ;)

MERGED AGAIN.

If this is not in the right place, I am sorry. If you have seen this already, it is worth seeing again! I have watched this a dozen times and crack up every time. This is called an alternate ending to Predator 2 with all the original costumes and Danny Glover. It is on YouTube and called Predator 2- Alternate Ending (feat. Le Galaxie). Awesome!

http://youtu.be/pvaHZwC-qSc

If this is not in the right place, I am sorry. If you have seen this already, it is worth seeing again! I have watched this a dozen times and crack up every time. This is called an alternate ending to Predator 2 with all the original costumes and Danny Glover. It is on YouTube and called Predator 2- Alternate Ending (feat. Le Galaxie). Awesome!

Wrong section and already posted many many times, it took me AGAIN all of 20 seconds to find the original which was only on page 2.

jeeze guys comoooooooooooooon !

MERGED.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back