Dalek gun in SW?!

Treadwell

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Attachments

• Star-Wars-Dalek-gun.jpg
    Star-Wars-Dalek-gun.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 343
I remember the mortar fin also being used on the Ponda Baba blaster in ANH (although I don't think that made it on screen either). Otherwise I've seen that photo of the Dalek gun in a bunch of odd photos that are purported to be ANH blasters from Bapty's. The photos also include the Jawa blaster and Luke's rife -- and a couple of rifle variations that probably ended up being weapons for the Sandpeople. The rest of them are just random guns with stuff cobbled onto them. No idea if any of them were ever used as none of them looked familiar -- probably concepts that ended up rejected or given to characters in the background.

The last time I watched that Dr Who episode I remember noting that it had the mortar fin on it. Bossk's flight suit is in at least one episode of Dr Who as well.

Dave

Yea, that mortar fin and scope look like Ponda Baba's blaster (which ended up with a new handle and scope as a Hoth Trooper blaster)

I wonder if they got the parts from this gun directly

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back