Interest Dagobah/Bespin Luke Mocassin-Boots

Not the greatest photo, but here are the initial prototypes:

aTKemn8.jpg

We're changing the color and the shape of the moccasin toe stitching... but we're getting there! ;)

Is it too late to be added to the list? If not, please add me for size 10.5. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

laszlo what height would you recommend? Don't forget... there seems to be a bit of bunching as the originals seem to slouch down from their full height.

Also... are those LIFTS in that first photo? Looks like high heels! :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
He he - I don't think they are lifts - just the detail in the way the sides sweep up, high behind the heel. I reckon 16" high :)

Version 2 finished:

https://i.imgur.com/F21vxlH.jpg

Still want to bring the front walls closer together so they're touching in the front, and other minor tweaks, but we're basically ready to start the run now! :)

-Indy

Again these look great! Just a question, what kind of sole will the boots have? Like a rubber sole or just moccasin like sole?

If we wanted to be exact about the boot height, if we know for sure how thick each of the 3 straps are for the screen used boots, we could get a good estimation of the height and then add some for bunching. But 15-17" looks right to me... IF Mr Hamill and I are the same height... roughly 5,9"... then the boots look to go to be mid calf height most of the time... that's about 15" add and inch or two for bunching and just extra.. and you get 17" So I'm good with that boot height.

These will have rubber soles (most practical choice for regular wear). This run we're doing with 16" height. We'll see how it comes out overall with different wearer's heights and adjust for the next run if necessary.

Kind regards,
Indy

These will have rubber soles (most practical choice for regular wear). This run we're doing with 16" height. We'll see how it comes out overall with different wearer's heights and adjust for the next run if necessary.

Kind regards,
Indy

Awesome! I was kinda hoping they'd have rubber soles. 16" sounds great. Thanks.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back