CYBERMAN BUILDERS GROUP (Doctor Who related)

Cyberman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A little while ago I set up a group called the CYBERMAN BUILDERS GROUP. The purpose of the organisation is to bring together those who appreciate and enjoy The Doctors second most deadly foe after the Daleks and want to extend that interest by creating costumes or models that relate to the Cybermen. Together we can really help eachother understand how these costumes are or were made (new or old) and its hoped in the future we can advance our public awareness by attending events or raising money for good causes.

If anyones interested please join now ;)

CYBERMAN BUILDERS GROUP

I have been working on a Cyberman suit since last year's Phoenix Comicon 2011. I ran into a road block and have not completed it as of yet. Had to create a Dalek and Tartus for my kids to wear to Comicon this year. This is my Cyber suit to date:

I'm being a real pain about requesting pep files at the moment, but I'd love to see classic cyberman helmets rendered in pepakura.

this a cyberman helmet i built out of paper mache when i was attemptin a classic outfit from the patrick troughten era :)
IMG_0201.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back