Interest CWTV Flash - Screen Printed Fabric Texture

kiyominai

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone,

So I've been experimenting with a lot of screen printing and ink, and just the other week, I was able to see the Flash suit in person.

I was wondering if there'd be anyone who'd be interested in a screen printed texture of the Flash suit (found on his arms and torso). I will be going through lots of fabric and colors as well. If anyone has any suggestion to fabrics I should use please let me know.

ask.jpg

The pattern on the suit is actually tiny lightning bolts. I wasn't able to take any photos while I was on the set but I did get to see a glimpse of what it looked like. This photo from the FB page can illustrate it more. Before I can begin to test this out, I do want to see who is interested. I also may need to collect down payments if I want to create larger size panels of fabric.

Interest List:

1) Facebook User
2) Facebook User
3) Fulmetal75
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
20)

Last edited:
flash-200.png

200 % zoom of the pattern. Thoughts? The only thing I can think of to edit is the space between each bolt.

I'm thinking a more simple bolt design would be more pleasing to the eye and more recognizable. I know it won't be screen accurate but idk
Something like the battery charging icon for the iPhone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 167
I'm thinking a more simple bolt design would be more pleasing to the eye and more recognizable. I know it won't be screen accurate but idk
Something like the battery charging icon for the iPhone.

That's a really thoughtful idea. It'd be more recognizable indeed since the indents would be more prominent. I might offer two different options available if I do. Thanks for the idea, Fulmetal75

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back