Limited Run CW Flash V2 & Reverse FLash cowls Limited Run

Re: CW Flash V2.0 and Reverse Flash cowls from 3D scan

Hey C, Just wanted to confirm you got my deposit and PMs?

The Deposit has been sent over : ) Can you please confirm once verified... I tried to respond to your dm but your inbox is full it says : x I do have a question about the paint color, I know your last ver. 1 cowl was a darker red to make show accurate will different color reds be available? I know a lot of people making suits right now are using lighter red and I have a suit that's a bit lighter, would it be a option for a different shade?

Last edited:

Got the deposit. Go ahead and PM me again.
Also the red is just a random red I mix, just a base colour...all cowls will be the same base colour as they should all be painted after you get them...they have black/dark red/gold painted on then for the show...
The Deposit has been sent over : ) Can you please confirm once verified... I tried to respond to your dm but your inbox is full it says : x I do have a question about the paint color, I know your last ver. 1 cowl was a darker red to make show accurate will different color reds be available? I know a lot of people making suits right now are using lighter red and I have a suit that's a bit lighter, would it be a option for a different shade?

How can you not WANT this?!?! EcUqqLG.jpg

Ok again....I need 10 deposits to make it a go. I have 8 people interested...which doesn't mean much since even if everybody who showed interest put a deposit down it would still be 8...which by the way never happens.. 1/2 the people who showed interest in the flash put deposits down....
How many more are needed for the Reverse Flash run? I really want to get one!

Not sure. Seemed like there were a lot more people wanting it a few weeks ago.
How can you not WANT this?!?!View attachment 468975

Let's get word out about Reverse Flash, guys. Share it anywhere you can. Do it for poor Harrison Wells!

I always thought Reverse flash was the more popular one ? Apparently i seen alot of reverse flash built on RPF. Could't really find any flash build, anyone know any good flash build on the forum?

Lol yes do it for him...and me :)
Let's get word out about Reverse Flash, guys. Share it anywhere you can. Do it for poor Harrison Wells!

It seemed it was more popular..until there's one available :p
I always thought Reverse flash was the more popular one ? Apparently i seen alot of reverse flash built on RPF. Could't really find any flash build, anyone know any good flash build on the forum?

Yeah I hear you, people just cant fathom it would be run in a red or yellow...
I've been sharing it around in all the Arrow and Flash groups and the most I ever get is "Why are they black?' And "how much is they?" I'm not kidding.

Screw Harrison! Poor Jackson. I need that Reverse Flash cowl! :lol

I'm sure it'll pick up soon. Perhaps people are still too busy losing their minds over DOJ and the new Joker look?

I did have a question though Rocketeer, when you say this is a 3d scan, what's it a 3D scan of? I assume a cowl from the show?

On the list
Put me down for a Reverse Flash!

yay

On the list, message replied to :)
Interested in a flash 2.0. message sent

On the list good sir :)
Reverse Flash for me please!!

Actually thats 9, unless Slipknot is buying both...
I think that's 10 for Reverse now :)

Thats 10 interested...but I need 10 deposits...
And thanks it does look pretty :)
I'll toss my hat in for interest on the Reverse Flash cowl.

Suit or no, it'd look fantastic on a display bust.

Yep more please..dont think I'll send out PM's for 10 deposits based on 10 interested...
11.. keep em coming guys!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back