Limited Run CW Flash V2 & Reverse FLash cowls Limited Run

Re: CW Flash V2.0 and Reverse Flash cowls from 3D scan

Cool. Must have counted one twice.

I actually know the answer to this one. They went to a two piece design believing it would give better movement. When it didn't they decided to go back to one piece for the Reverse Flash.

If you wanted total accuracy you'd have to run the cowl in foam latex, but urethane is pretty good. (Source: the people who make them) ;)

Nope I can tell you 100% that its a one piece and the Flash is 2 piece on the show :)

what way did it not help with the movement? will the pieces separate and show when we move our heads?
aside from the 1 piece 2 piece thing, and the more pronounced forehead/brow on the reverse flash cowl what are the differences?
also rocketeer, i will need shipping costs to northern ireland. have p.med you my postcode.

If you move your head enough they will..which is why I put a lip on the one I'm making..not accurate so I can trim it off if you dont want it. Thought it might help for not separating :)

The reverse flash is a different head shape, deeper ridges on the top of the head..top is a bit more flat.. overall it's a big difference, I think its probably based on the actors head shape?

PM sent

what way did it not help with the movement? will the pieces separate and show when we move our heads?
aside from the 1 piece 2 piece thing, and the more pronounced forehead/brow on the reverse flash cowl what are the differences?
also rocketeer, i will need shipping costs to northern ireland. have p.med you my postcode.

Thanks for the side view pic!! Looks awesome!
If you don't mind me asking, how much more interest do you need to get the flash going?

I'll send out a PM later tonight and see...

Thanks for the side view pic!! Looks awesome!
If you don't mind me asking, how much more interest do you need to get the flash going?

interested buyer over here on flash 2.0. Message you at Facebook already. I just need to check the details on shipping related cost.

PM Replied. As soon as I hear back I will send the deposit (s).
Thanks! So excited! :)

Deposit paid for Flash V2 about half hour ago.

I believe the PM was just for Flash V2 because there weren't 10 people interested in Reverse Flash yet

and there has to be 10 deposits in before a mold is created.

How soon can I order, I'm doing an appearance soon with some of the cast from the Flash :)

Deposit sent for Flash V2 Cowl! Woot! :D

Last edited:

Deposit sent for flash V2 cowl and pm sent with some additional thoughts.
Thanks! :)

Deposit for The Flash 2.0 has been sent as well. :thumbsup

Come on folks, make the Reverse Flash happen as well! You just can't have one without the other, can you?

I'm definitely interested in a Flash cowl, how much is the deposit and where do I make the payment?

Didnt talk to me, but I got a hold of you :)
interested buyer over here on flash 2.0. Message you at Facebook already. I just need to check the details on shipping related cost.

Replied :p
PM Replied. As soon as I hear back I will send the deposit (s).
Thanks! So excited! :)

Just for Flash..
Just for Flash or for RV Flash too?

You can make a deposit right now..but it wont be ready for a bit..molding next week if I get enough deposits
How soon can I order, I'm doing an appearance soon with some of the cast from the Flash :)

I will send you the PM :)
Put me down for a Flash 2.0, please. Just found this thread so you can ignore the email.

Got it thanks
Deposit dent for Flash V2 Cowl! Woot! :D

Please check your mail...you need to send deposit again...
Deposited a few hours ago. Can't wait for the Flash V2 Cowl! :)

Got the deposit and read your thoughts will PM you
Deposit sent for flash V2 cowl and pm sent with some additional thoughts.
Thanks! :)

Thanks got it :) and yes folks come on ;)
Deposit for The Flash 2.0 has been sent as well. :thumbsup

Come on folks, make the Reverse Flash happen as well! You just can't have one without the other, can you?

and whatnot :)
Yeah, Yin and Yang and whatnot

I will send you the info now.
I'm definitely interested in a Flash cowl, how much is the deposit and where do I make the payment?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back