Limited Run CW Flash V2 & Reverse FLash cowls Limited Run

Re: CW Flash V2.0 and Reverse Flash cowls from 3D scan

Just curious.. how come Reverse Flash isn't 2 parts as well, C?

Will do. I will send out PM's when I have enough interest :)

Very very interested, let me know what you need from me

- - - Updated - - -

BTW , I'm a size 24 and it is for the Reverse Flash cowl

Umm 7 in RF but pretty much....
So what is that so far, 8 interested in Reverse Flash and 10 in Flash? (11 counting me)

Come on guys, have you seen that Reverse Flash. The design is so cool!!!

Anyways, just wanted you to put me down as interested in the Flash v2 as well. Hoping to have a few more pieces moved to pick it up as well. If I don't get the set I know I'll regret it!

Still 10000000% down for the Reverse Flash. Ready to put a deposit down on it as soon as we have the option/get to ten.

Screen accuracy... you'd have to ask the people who make them.. I'm just making them the same as the show :)
Just curious.. how come Reverse Flash isn't 2 parts as well, C?

Screen accuracy... you'd have to ask the people who make them.. I'm just making them the same as the show :)

Ahhh. I always thought it was a 2 piece as well because that line where the back of the head meets the neck was the same as the Flash 2.0 cowl, where the Flash 1.0 was missing it. Hmm weird.

Nope I can tell you 100% that its a one piece and the Flash is 2 piece on the show :)
Ahhh. I always thought it was a 2 piece as well because that line where the back of the head meets the neck was the same as the Flash 2.0 cowl, where the Flash 1.0 was missing it. Hmm weird.

What paint do you recommend to detail the cowl?
Are you going to offer your chest emblem for this run?
And can we see side pics of the head on the flash 2.0?

I recommend acrylic ink put through an airbrush and hand painted details.
Nope there are several others making "accurate" chest emblems and belts now..not even sure I'll be making these if interest doesn't pick up...
When I have a free table again as I am finishing helmets and pouring silicone..no free tables for a few days.
What paint do you recommend to detail the cowl?
Are you going to offer your chest emblem for this run?
And can we see side pics of the head on the flash 2.0?

Ok I'm talking about 100% accurate shape and pieces.. I dont run anything in latex foam.. I dont use latex. If you wanna wait and see if someone else can make a 100% accurate cowl feel free......
Cool. Must have counted one twice.

I actually know the answer to this one. They went to a two piece design believing it would give better movement. When it didn't they decided to go one piece for the Reverse Flash.

If you wanted total accuracy you'd have to run the cowl in foam, but urethane is pretty good. (Source: the people who make them) ;)

Nope no chip..I have the info as well. Thanks though. As I said in the first post 40 shore Urethane rubber :)
Just giving you info you may not have. As I said, I'm down for a RF and possibly the Flash cowls. If you've got some chip on your shoulder that will prevent that so be it, but don't take it so personally that I provided information directly from the show.

Yea I want a flash 2.0!

- - - Updated - - -

Id like a flash 2.0

Yay! Looks like interest in the flash cowl has picked up. I really hope both runs happen though!

Sounds good :) So do you Velcro the 2 pieces together for the display? I put a lip on the neck part..not accurate but I thought it could use something..ppl can cut it off if they like.
In for Flash 2.0. 80 shore display only

On on the list :)
Yea I want a flash 2.0!

- - - Updated - - -

Id like a flash 2.0

Hmm only another 2.. I hope it picks up now the SW and Bat stuff is over with :p
Yay! Looks like interest in the flash cowl has picked up. I really hope both runs happen though!

So what is that so far, 8 interested in Reverse Flash and 10 in Flash? (11 counting me)

I counted 8 for Reverse Flash as well. 9 counting LordWast's "maybe" (which probably doesn't count haha) and 11 for Flash 2.0 (at that moment) now it's 13, I believe. Thennn there's Njakus29, who didn't mention which one they were interested in.

Come on guys we just need 2 more for Reverse Flash to happen! Also, I'd actually prefer 80 shore, display versions instead of the 40 with extra layers too.

Last edited:

80 shore isn't really an option.. DVDVampire has been a long time supporter of my work.. That rubber takes a long time to run and I don't buy big kits of it so its much more $$$ but if people want to pay extra for one I can do that?

I counted 8 for Reverse Flash as well. 9 counting LordWast's "maybe" (which probably doesn't count haha) and 11 for Flash 2.0 (at that moment) now it's 13, I believe. Thennn there's Njakus29, who didn't mention which one they were interested in.

Come on guys we just need 2 more for Reverse Flash to happen! Also, I'd actually prefer 80 shore, display versions instead of the 40 with extra layers too.

I've been sharing it around so hopefully more will come for the RF cowl!

If 80 shore is an option, I'd prefer it as well for display. Being fat and Asian doesn't particularly work for the Reverse Flash. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Appreciate it.

Trust me guys... it's definitely worth the money if you are just planning to display your piece.

Sorry I forgot to take a side pic like someone requested..here is a quick pic

Flash_Side.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back