Limited Run CW Flash V2 & Reverse FLash cowls Limited Run

Re: CW Flash V2 & Reverse FLash cowls

I imagine it looks like this..

the flash.jpg

I dont make a one piece V2 flash cowl though..as it was converted to a one piece after I did my cowl

Ok, do you have an image of what a one piece V2 cowl looks like?

Interested in Flash cowl, just wondering if it would be ready with finishing work for September?

Hey guys! I got my cowl about a month ago and I finally got around to finishing it. My advice to anyone, get a cowl or two before it's too late, because TheRocketeer is the man when it comes to this stuff! I have a very small head and neck and had to modify the cowl a little bit to make it fit better. I also made a custom under hood so that the split between the neck and head piece would be less visible. But I am very happy with my purchase. I will proudly be wearing this with my flash suit to Awesome Con DC this year and I can't wait for that. Get a cowl while you still can! :)image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:

Sorry just ordering for a friend and need to confirm details, will be in contact very very soon.

For anyone wondering if it'll fit their head, I have a 23.5 inch dome and the top fit perfectly. But the length was a bit off with about an inch of spacing between the chin and my chin. Easily fixed after adding foam to the back of my head, but still something to look for.
After easy minor modifications it fit great.
I will be adding an invisible zipper to the separated neck section because it's near impossible to slip on haha
(Now I just need to get my hands on some of the bolts somehow)
99c55ec9f0db114a30cb3af95622b589.jpg

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Actually nothing is off about the length. It's from a scan so completely accurate to the show. Which is what this cowl is about...accuracy to the show.

For anyone wondering if it'll fit their head, I have a 23.5 inch dome and the top fit perfectly. But the length was a bit off with about an inch of spacing between the chin and my chin. Easily fixed after adding foam to the back of my head, but still something to look for.
After easy minor modifications it fit great.
I will be adding an invisible zipper to the separated neck section because it's near impossible to slip on haha
(Now I just need to get my hands on some of the bolts somehow)
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160510/99c55ec9f0db114a30cb3af95622b589.jpg
Cheers!

Actually nothing is off about the length. It's from a scan so completely accurate to the show. Which is what this cowl is about...accuracy to the show.
I never mentioned that anything was off :)
Like others have done previously in this thread, I was only referring to how it fit for myself personally, and made that perfectly clear.
Most people are buying this for use in a costume, and not simply for display, so having others review it and relate it to fitting on someone who's not Grant Gustin is actually pretty helpful.

Last edited:

First selfie ever. These things are awesome, I would highly recommend getting one! I took this while cleaning my kitchen, it went from filthy to sparkling in about 4 seconds.

flash selfiesm.jpg

Just wanted to share some photos of my finished Flash cosplay with my Rocketeer cowl. Very pleased with his work! Looks great on my suit :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    524.6 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 137

Hello, I was at AwesomeCon 2 days ago, I saw someone with an awesome Flash CW mask and they told recommended I look you up.

I have a Fladh suit but I need a better cowl and from the look of some of the pics I saw they look great. I'm very interested in purchasing one. Is there a link for me to contact and ask about price/size/etc?

Hello, I was at AwesomeCon 2 days ago, I saw someone with an awesome Flash CW mask and they told recommended I look you up.

I have a Fladh suit but I need a better cowl and from the look of some of the pics I saw they look great. I'm very interested in purchasing one. Is there a link for me to contact and ask about price/size/etc?
The first post.

The first post.

Sent you a PM..but no reply....?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back