Custom Wip Ancient Predator -Update

Shinigami18

Hiya My Fellow Hunters,
imma NOOBIE!!, Ok a lil bit about me first..short version..,, .. freelance artist for a company mainly comic stuff ,tattoo's and customising as well as painting kits, ,.. bein obssessed wid predator since i was a kid (new the first film dialouge line for line so yes imma Uber NERD FAN,lol), mrs persuaded me (didnt think i was good enough)to start sculpting PREDS and doin it as a full time thing,, HUGE fan of CASEY LOVE and The Master NARIN. can proberly see the influence in my sculptures,lol, Totally blown away with the INSANE Talent on this site, so heres my humble contribution..1 day and bit done on this so far,(health probs at mo so working in spurts ),

I call him Tusk, gnna try and make the bases connect not sure yet,

any crits welcome. he's about 13" in height and on roids lol with the base id say about 15",

enuff off the prattaling, enjoy..
(excuse the crappy pics, its a crappy camera gnna get my photographer buddy to take some proper shots soon)

BROKEN TUSK (2).JPG

BROKEN TUSK (3).JPG

BROKEN TUSK (9).JPG

BROKEN TUSK (10).JPG

BROKEN TUSK (11).JPG

BROKEN TUSK (12).JPG

BROKEN TUSK (13).JPG

BROKEN TUSK (15).JPG

BROKEN TUSK (16).JPG

cheers bud, wayys to go yet,lol, should have some updates 2mrw, amazing how you notice the little defects after taking pictures, i.e the teeth are gonna need sum re-sculpting. kinda going for the ancient predator look , the end scene from pred 2 always interested me that they've been comming to earth for years., thinkin to do a dead creature head for the base...not sure yet. im open for any suggestions guys and gyals!!

I know what you mean about finding little details through pictures, it can be frustrating at times but it helps you find falts and things that need to be tweaked.
With the lower mandibles on him, Iv got visons of him standing on a mammoth skull or something?

Quick updates guys, clay on legs started to crack due to the awesome uk weather and silicone turned solid before i managed to apply it, DOH! redo needed! atleast i got the torso in the mold, gonna make resin copies of the body and then sculpt the armor as WED can be a pain in the A** at times!, so sculpey firm all the way!!, . anyone know of anyway i can reinforce the mold? didnt wanna make a huge silicone mold so did the brush on to get the details first.
enjoy guys crist welcome

TUSK UPDATE (1).JPG

TUSK UPDATE (2).JPG

TUSK UPDATE (3).JPG

TUSK UPDATE (4).JPG

TUSK UPDATE (6).JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back