Wip New Custom Hot Toys Pred Teaser

Shinigami18

Hiya My fellow hunter's,
been lurkin a long time here lookin at the awesome pics, suits, armor and all stuff thats predator!!,
Sum seriously talented folks on here and the awesome stuff always keeps me inspired!,
bein customising privately for peeps so thought was bout time id put up sum pics of my stuff..well a teaser first,lol. its still a WIP so bare with me as imma try and update this guy as quick as i can. and please keep the crits commin as it push's me to do better.
cheers buddies!
P.S this is VERY EARLY stage, i knw its jus a foot,lol

ya, as far as teasing goes: there's the kind that's exciting, then there's the kind that's frustrating (AM I RIGHT FELLAS?) :D

anyhow, i'll keep the faith for a few, but if this thread goes a week or two without anything more than that i'm gonna write cha off! now get to work!! :p

I think its the lore of posting, i find myself posting early if i have a project and wish i had more to show but i cant help myself.Unless your Narin , he could take a poop teaser and cant wait till i see it!

I hear that. I post wip's and then two months later find myself going... "I need more free time to finish this project".

I must say that customizing and such is time consuming and doesn't bode well when you have to little ones running around stirring chaos and dividing the attention span.

appreciate the honest answers fellas,lol, and yup i got wayyyyyyy excited and posted early but have faith shall put up some more 2mrw,
kinda only had time to put dat up as its my nephews 8th bday and its a ben 10 theme so was hookin up his costume,lol (he's the only one aloud to be ben 10,lol)
kinda goin for a narin sculpt gladatorial version for this pred..think planet hulk colosseum (for those of yah that have watched it). oh and its a Hot toys beserker im usin.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back