Custom Sci-Fi Grenade

This turned out really excellent from just a few normal household things... Reminds me of the car seals they used in the stormtrooper helmets!! :) did you have any universe in mind that this grenade fits into or just your own style?? :)

Wow. It really hangs together...all the details look like they are actually there for a purpose, and not just thrown on the surface to look cool. And the paint job/weathering is awesome. I'm staring at the pics from five inches away and it STILL looks like metal with chipped paint!

Beautiful and imaginative work, especially the paint job. I knew there was a reason I keep throwing all those empty plastic bottles into a box for possible future projects. I'll have to modify some to CS grenades or something useful. What did you use for the spring part of the handle though, or is it just hinged with no spring opening.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back