Custom 'ruiner' Updated Cast On Page 7.

Thanks ALOT you guys. Every little bit of info helps. I am hoping to get the kids to bed before too late tonight because I want to get this resin down and dried so I can start the sculpting process.

You can say I have 2 projects in the works...

2012-05-13 21.41.12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... the bio thing is on hold until I get a few more supplies.

In the mean time though, I have been doing a little here and there to my Plasma Caster.

I am taking this in a direction that I hope will look cool when I start on my bio. Enjoy...
Plasma Caster1.JPG

Plasma Caster2.JPG

Plasma Caster3.JPG

This isn't fun. LOL... seriously, I didn't expect the **** to harden as fast as it does. I am even using the proper measurements... I think.

I will probably have to add another layer after all is said and done. Ugh!!!

Does this look right.JPG

You got that right Jose. I am going to get the other next attempt. I just need to see how this one will turn out.

Thanks Hannay. I'm trying to get the cannon to the point where I can mold and cast it too.

Well, here it is. I sanded it down and a few air pockets opened up so I had to lay down a little bit of resin where the bubbles were.

Will start sculpting this weekend...yay!

Armature 5 22.JPG

You know Quake... I am still torn on which bio I want to go with. But I do have it narrowed down to at least 5 choices.

Thanks UHLAKK. The shower bottle project is fun too. I have found more parts to apply to it. Can't wait to get both these in high gear. I get paid three times next month so I will be ordering me some casting and molding supplies so I can get these pieces complete by, I hope, mid July. It may sound like a lot of time to spend on a project, but my time is limited.

Oh well, I will take forever on these if I have to just to make them the way I want them to be because I do plan on releasing them to others and I want the finished products to be near perfection. Wouldn't want anything less for my fellow brothers and sisters.

After this... I will be attempting a head.

Lol...you guys are awesome!

I will post the 5 I am debating tonight when I get home. I'll post pics of my cannon progress too. I worked on it a bit last night and I really dig where it's going.

Okay... here we are.

Here though... this baby is coming along quite nice. I am really liking the design of it and hope to find a way to get it from looking as is, to a finished piece. I hope you all like it too. Let me know... all I can do is improve.

Thank you all for looking and I hope you enjoy these as much as I.

ELDER(VOODOO)1.JPG

The Bat Bio.JPG

Stealth Bio.jpg

SKULLBIODESIGN.JPG

ANTIHERO BIO.JPG

Wide Eyes.jpg

cannon awesome view.JPG

Cannon front view.JPG

Plasma Caster rear.JPG

They are all pretty bad ass. I personally like number 5. I like how the cheek lines V down to the chin and the eyebrows mesh well with it. They are all awesome, I see why you had trouble making a decision. Can't wait to see the clay!

i like Predator bio design 4......I almost made one very close to the same idea, but made the ALIEN-HUNTER instead.....kept the skull mounted on the bio theme.....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back