Custom Red Hood Helmet

STARL0RD

So after racking my brain for hours on end trying to decide what to do, I decided to do Red Hood's iconic helmet. I also decided to do a custom version, so I started out by building the base of the Arkham Knight's helmet not the Red Hood version but the actual Arkham Knight helmet.....so without further ado I shall shut up

First coat of flat black:
SSPX01901.jpgSSPX01911.jpg
First coat of red:
SSPX01931.jpgSSPX01941.jpgSSPX01951.jpg
I apologize for not having progress pictures, I also have the two respirator like pieces ready to attach after a good coat of paint, and I am thinking of using reflective sun glasses lenses for the eyes. Just a quick shout out to Captain Rogers for helping me along the way on this build. I should be done by Friday and I will post more pictures

Attachments

• SSPX01921.jpg
    SSPX01921.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I have finished this project!!!!!! I added the respirators, the lenses, and some battle damage ( only a little )
SSPX02071.jpgSSPX02081.jpgSSPX02091.jpgSSPX02101.jpgSSPX02111.jpg

It actually does look a lot like the RH design from AK, with the addition of the eye holes of course. Is this foam? Looks good whatever you're doing, I like the weathering a lot.

It actually does look a lot like the RH design from AK, with the addition of the eye holes of course. Is this foam? Looks good whatever you're doing, I like the weathering a lot.
Thanks! and yes this is a foam build I just used a PVA water mix for stiffness and shine

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back