custom NEMESIS/ PREDATOR OPTIMUS PRIME

encline designs

Okay guys, I hope you guys do not feel like I am spamming up the boards here... just excited and plan on being much more active.....

I wanted to show off one of my favorite customs I did last year. I crossed over two of my favorites..Predator and Optimus Prime:)

The story I have behind this guy is that he was a rouge Cybertronian that decided instead of fighting for the autobots or decepticons, it would be be better to hunt them down...So I added a new face, mech dreads, new hands with LEDs, and a custom paint job...

Thanks for checking it out....
cimg2426.jpg

cimg2411.jpg

cimg2395.jpg

cimg2404.jpg

cimg2423.jpg

cimg2398.jpg

cimg2471.jpg.png

cimg2465v.jpg

Ah David i remember this custom! i love it! he looks like one evil bot. A very kickass custom indeed buddy.
Fantastic job as always, Thanks for sharing!

I'm your biggest fan! :D

Seriously though. You have some crazy insane skills that really inspire bro. Keep them customs coming, and you will definitely have my attention.

The custom kicks ass, but it doesn't look like much of a Predator. I see some mandibles and the wristblades. Very cool though. Thanks for sharing. So who do you think would win in a fight? Regular Optimus Prime? Or this cross hybrid?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back