Custom Full-Size Predator

How absolutely fantastically disgusting. I love it. Best Predator I've ever seen. The skull and spine are eerily realistic too.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sirkangol @ Mar 28 2007, 12:00 AM) [snapback]1449835[/snapback]</div>
You guys are too kind. :$

Thanks again for all the kind words

Mike
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gnrlotto @ Mar 25 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]1447911[/snapback]</div>
...How did you do the blood? What products did you use?
[/b]

Thats amazing. The only thing missing is the shoulder canon. Does the Bio come off to reveal the face?

I would love to see more pics if possible...

Holy crap

Whats it made of? Latex? Hah ha - just joking lets not go there.

It looks amazing.

Is it the same maker as the Alien? I recognise the base :)

I was tempted to get one of these to go with the Alien you painted me and these photos are pushing my wallet strings clip hard.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Looks great, my wife has one of those, u can usually pick one of those up on ebay for a few hundred, always looked to skinny for my taste and its stance is wierd looking from the factory. Great that you repositioned the arms, looks really good now. :thumbsup

Looks great, my wife has one of those, u can usually pick one of those up on ebay for a few hundred, always looked to skinny for my taste and its stance is wierd looking from the factory. Great that you repositioned the arms, looks really good now. :thumbsup

Man - things are bleak round the forum lately.

A Pred like this is now considered a cheap knock off with butchered limbs made in bulk.:cry

Sure its about time this thread got one star`d :rolleyes

Well if you actually know about predators, which if i recall are from Stan Winston originally, there is a older version and newer version of this statue. My wife has been a huge predator fan since the films have come out, and has one of the most comprehensive collectings of predator related prop and merchandise. What sirkangol has done to it now to what the orginal was, is a Night and day difference. His reallly really looks good hence the thumbs up.:thumbsup :lol Here is what a original one looks like btw, id take a pic of the wifes, but its in storage now.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back