Custom Cannon For My Suit

hannay07

Jr Member
So I have been working on my armor for my suit, but when it comes to the cannon, Im at a lost. The cannon as of now is a cheap squirt gun with foamies added. I feel like I need to add more to it, but not really sure. I would love to hear everyones thoughts. I wasnt sure if I should paint it and go from there, or add more to it. Thanks for looking, and thanks for any advice.

DSCF1141.JPG

DSCF1142.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks great so far. I like the overall shape of it. Definitely add more, the barrel needs something to "break" that hard line where it meets with the water gun. The back red part (all of it), could use some greeblies and such, as well. I would try and Blend the back design into the water guns design. I hope that makes sense.

Looks awesome so far bro! Keep at it! (y)

It looks great so far. I like the overall shape of it. Definitely add more, the barrel needs something to "break" that hard line where it meets with the water gun. The back red part (all of it), could use some greeblies and such, as well. I would try and Blend the back design into the water guns design. I hope that makes sense.

Looks awesome so far bro! Keep at it! (y)
So stupid question, what are greeblies? Thanks for the info and the kind words. I will definitly play with it some more to blend that design.

Greeblies are basically small parts from lets say a model car or old toys...
anything that you can add on to the cannon that will make it work(look cool)!

and yes your build is looking good!!!!

Greeblies are basically small parts from lets say a model car or old toys...
anything that you can add on to the cannon that will make it work(look cool)!

and yes your build is looking good!!!!
Ah ok, and thank you. I just relized the way I put the first post seemed like a give me attention rant. That was definitly not my intention. I was really just at a loss for the cannon is all. Sorry if it came off as whinning to anyone, I hate doing that and it was not my intention at all.

Thank you guys, and masteranubis (he pm'ed me) for all the great info and direction. I love getting feedback on ways I can make whatever I do better.

Slight update for the cannon. I added a few little bits and pieces to the back, and for some reason felt a bolt and washer was a good idea. I think thats the maintenance guy in me. I tried to do what quake suggested and added a little more around the barrel. I think the small cradle on the bottom gave it some new life. I still want to do more, just have to wait for insperation to hit. Let me know what you guys think, and any suggestions for improvement. Thanks for looking.

DSCF1155.JPG

DSCF1156.JPG

Once again I cant decide if I should add more to it or not, but I did paint it up to see how it looked. I like how it came out a lot. I wanted the color to match my armor, but was trying to get a good balance of the 2 colors. What do you guys think? Thought I would get some opinions before I sealed it. Thanks for looking
DSCF1174.JPG

DSCF1175.JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back