Custom belt buckles

mikebuba

Hi All,
is there a company that does custom belt buckles based on my design; TV or movie inspired?
A quick internet search gives me only western style or ones with limited modification options: choosing from a predefined template and changing small bits (name, size, color, etc.).

what kind ? what material and what size? i’ve made buckles and fittings and other stuff, different shapes and sizes as cast materials
7af990d5f0df4b9750c937fd9888a6d4.jpg
1e2aaecafffa749a07e7034a26a7b290.jpg

cd6270328cb322a1d0b52f72c16d47d7.jpg

Umm, well this thread has most of the reference pics..... https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=272953&p=4353368

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok so another member got with me fast on the princess bride buckles so i’ll open a new post after i get somewhere with them

The belt "tip" looks like a built up piece using a back plate and twisted wire parts and not a cast, although it could be cast. I cant get enough detail from the photos of the buckle to tell.

yah i agree but it will be easer to make one then cast it .. less costs over all and better quality .. also the main buckle is a friction buckle, not a measured and plug style.. it has a slight bend in the top and 2 bottle cap opening style teeth to catch..
49ce362610f3bc14bcec1706d87cf430.jpg

Hi All,
is there a company that does custom belt buckles based on my design; TV or movie inspired?
A quick internet search gives me only western style or ones with limited modification options: choosing from a predefined template and changing small bits (name, size, color, etc.).

My apologies to Mikebuba, i didn’t mean to co-opt your thread and I hope someone got back with you on your project. But I am really excited to have irishamericanlad working on mine!

in case anyone cares, look what I just found on ThingVerse.

Looks pretty darn swanky! I don’t have access to a metal 3D-printer, but I’d commission that in a heartbeat to anyone willing, and certainly offer my own leatherworking experience towards the belt itself.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back