Cthulhu Idol Build

IMG_5618.jpg

I see you have a flying squirrel assisting you. That's kinda cool.

I'm so glad I have $$ in PayPal right now ;)

Your mold looks really nice. So cool to see the whole "package" come together for you.

There are still a couple other bonus elements that I'm working on that have yet to be revealed still. Again any worth doing is worth over doing. :)

I hadn't visited this build in a while... wow! that's one clean looking mother mold!
Seeing how clean it came out, may I suggest you scribe some lines or cthulu glyphs on the MDF, just for ****s and giggles, and then maybe stain it? Maybe put some brass details on the feet, while you're at it.

Just found this thread, and as a long term Lovecraft fan, I can honestly say, this has been crafted with love. (See what I did there? :) )

Seriously though, beautiful work! Will keep my eye on the JY.

This is my real first sculpture honestly. Put in a little care and planning and perseverance and your project shuld work out.

I should be making my big run of casting this week. Hope it all goes smoothly.

Nick

HOLY **** HE UPDATED!!!!!!!! OH GOD!!!!

:lol

Hurry up and get prices worked out so I can know if I gotta sell a kidney for this thing dude.

Chris

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back