Done / Completed Crystal chamber for Romans New V2 Luke and MK1 OBI **"NOW SHIPPING"** have Extras if your interested!! 4-13-20

Mine just arrived and looks great! Thank you!
7B987008-3CF8-4312-8519-60A6062BC605.jpegC8756E9E-56CC-444E-8A9A-CD71C43DCECA.jpeg

Hey Spirit of ob1, I've received the chamber and it looks and fits great! I'm currently customizing it with greeblies, some mesh, and an aura quartz crystal, but I can't remove the set screws that hold the crystal "sockets" in place. I don't want to apply too much force for fear of warping the heads or damaging the chamber; was Loctite applied to any of the set screws?

Hey Spirit of ob1, I've received the chamber and it looks and fits great! I'm currently customizing it with greeblies, some mesh, and an aura quartz crystal, but I can't remove the set screws that hold the crystal "sockets" in place. I don't want to apply too much force for fear of warping the heads or damaging the chamber; was Loctite applied to any of the set screws?
Hi, no locktite, just tightened very tight

Just ordered the MK1 OBI from Roman, so wondering if you have any crystal chambers left or when you are planning to do another run.

Hi, I'm making another batch of crystal chambers, I have a list written down. If you would like me to add you? A couple of people have already prepaid if your interested as well. The machinest will pick up the parts today and will be about 8 week lead time. Pm me

Hi Spirit of ob1

can you tell me the sizes of the set screws you are using for the crystal chambers please? My 1.5 hex head is too small and the 2.0 is too big and I don't have anything in between :D

Thanks

Hi Spirit of ob1

can you tell me the sizes of the set screws you are using for the crystal chambers please? My 1.5 hex head is too small and the 2.0 is too big and I don't have anything in between :D

Thanks
I think you're using a metric hex key; you probably need a SAE hex key set, since the sizes don't exactly overlap.

1/16" = 1.5875mm so that's between the 1.5mm and 2mm keys. Good luck!

Hey guys check this out if your interested

Hey guys so it has been brought to my attention that alot of overseas shipments are still pending,
i did talk to the post office and they said that alot of countries are not taking US shipments but should start moving along this month.

here is an artical they referred me to:

you can find more info here with links to more countries:

Unfortunately THIS IS A UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCE THAT IS OUT OF MY CONTROL. ALL SHIPMENTS HAVE BEEN SENT AND I AM JUST AS CONCERNED AS YOU ARE. THE POST OFFICE HAS ASSURED ME THAT ALL ITEMS WILL BE DELIVERED THEY ARE JUST DELAYED AT THE MOMENT.
Thank you for your patience and understanding..

POST OFFICE POSTING ON THEIR WEBSITE:

Service alerts
International service disruptions
International Mail Service Suspensions
Updated: June 12, 2020​
The Postal Service™ is temporarily suspending international mail acceptance for certain destinations due to service impacts related to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Suspension Due to Foreign Postal Operator Service Suspension
BoliviaIndiaMalawiSamoa
British Virgin IslandsIraqMaldivesSouth Africa
ChadKyrgyzstanNepalTurkmenistan
Dominican RepublicKuwaitPanama
EcuadorLibyaPeru
HondurasMadagascarRwanda

Suspension Due to Unavailability of Transportation
AlgeriaDemocratic Republic of the CongoMauritaniaSri Lanka
AngolaEgyptMauritiusSudan
ArgentinaEthiopiaMongoliaSuriname
AzerbaijanFaroe IslandMoroccoSwaziland (Eswatini)
BahamasFijiMozambiqueTajikistan
BahrainFrench PolynesiaMyanmarTanzania
BangladeshGambiaNamibiaTimor-Leste
BeninGhanaNigeriaTonga
BermudaGrenadaOmanTunisia
BotswanaGuatemalaPakistanTurks & Caicos
BruneiGuinea BissauPapua New GuineaUnited Arab Emirates
Burkina FasoGuyanaParaguayUganda
BurundiHaitiPhilippinesUruguay
CameroonIvory CoastQatarUzbekistan
Cape VerdeKazakhstanRepublic of CongoVanuatu
Cayman IslandsKenyaSaudi ArabiaVenezuela
ChileKiribatiSenegalYemen
ColombiaKosovoSeychellesZambia
Cook IslandsLaosSierra LeoneZimbabwe
Costa RicaLebanonSint Maarten
CubaLesothoSolomon Islands
CuracaoLiberiaSouth Sudan
Customers: please refrain from mailing items addressed to the countries listed here, until further notice.
These service disruptions affect Priority Mail Express International® (PMEI), Priority Mail International® (PMI), First-Class Mail International® (FCMI), First-Class Package International Service® (FCPIS®), International Priority Airmail® (IPA®), International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®), and M-Bag® items.
Unless otherwise noted, service suspensions to a particular country do not affect delivery of military and diplomatic mail.
For already deposited items, other than GXG:Postal Service employees endorse them “Mail Service Suspended — Return to Sender” and then place them in the mail stream for return.
For any returned item bearing a customs form:The Postal Service will, upon request, refund postage and fees on mail returned due to the suspension of service.
For all other returned items not bearing a customs declarations form:Either:
  • The Postal Service will, upon request, refund postage and fees on mail returned due to the suspension of service, or
  • The sender may remail them with the existing postage once service has been restored. When remailing under this option, customers must cross out the markings “Mail Service Suspended — Return to Sender.”

Global Express Guaranteed® Service Suspensions and Disruptions
Effective June 9, 2020, the Postal Service is temporarily suspending international mail acceptance of Global Express Guarantee® (GXG®) to the following destinations:

Suspension of Global Express Guaranteed Service
BhutanFrench PolynesiaLesothoSeychelles
BotswanaGambiaLiberiaUganda
Cape VerdeKiribatiNorfolk IslandWallis and Futuna
EritreaLaosRepublic of the Congo
Unless otherwise noted, service suspensions to a particular country do not affect delivery of military and diplomatic mail.
Customers: please refrain from mailing items addressed to the countries listed here, until further notice.
Military & Diplomatic Mail (APO/FPO/DPO) Service Disruptions
On April 8, 2020, the Department of State notified the Postal Service that effective April 9, 2020 through June 18, 2020 diplomatic mail (DPO) is temporarily suspended to the ZIP Codes™ listed here. We ask customers to refrain from entering items addressed to these destinations, until further notice.
Customers: please refrain from mailing items addressed to the following countries, until further notice.
City
State
ZIP Code
DPO​
AE​
09178-9997​
DPO​
AE​
09826-9997​
DPO​
AP​
96210-9997​
Previous updates:
4-24-20 Temporary Service Suspension
4-17-20 Temporary Service Suspension
4-10-20 Temporary Service Suspension
4-7-20 Temporary Service Suspension
4-1-20 Temporary Service Suspension
3-23-20 Priority Mail Express International

Last edited:
I do know that some people in italy just recieved theirs this week. and they were shipped on April 16th. So hopefully everyone else starts seeing movement on their packages. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back