Criminal Minds: Rossi's Ring

arwa

Sr Member
I am at home with my mom, she just had a heart attack, and we were watching criminal minds on A&E and ION E and she pointed it out to me. She said that I should look into it because I collect rings and another reason all together :love. She also said I needed to research something so I would stop bothering her :lol

The ring he wears on Criminal Minds - Joe Mantegna Photo (12261439) - Fanpop

Does anyone have a source for this ring? I have never seen the other side of it for sure, but I think it just has the block FBI letters.

I am sure it can be made overseas, but it wouldn't be cost effective for just one. I believe it would probably need to be an order of at least 20.

I like it, but it looks really bulky. I wonder if it could be made a little smaller? The logo doesn't look as "crisp" as the actual FBI crest too. I wonder if that was done on purpose?

Any information would be appreciated.

-arwa

Collinson produces the rings that are for sale at FBIHQ. He also produces official charm's and 10, 20, and 30 year pendants that most agents have turned into rings.

Rossi's ring is bigger and set in a square with FBI on at least one of the sides. His ring is also a lot thicker than the "official" ring that is produced.

There is a guy in my garrison that is the propmaster for criminal minds.

I cannot guarantee anything, but I will ask.

david rossis ring is not an official fbi ring. it was probably made bye the prop department. i have been considering looking into to see how much it would cost to have made. the ring would look good in a colection of other props like gun handcuff's etc along with his retirement credentials and other ones.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back