Crewman #6

Colossus601

This is PART-1 of CREWMAN #6 a video presentation for my First 1/5 scale sculpt I had ever done.I think it turned out pretty well...crammed alot of detail into every square inch I could from his pour texture and moles to the seam on his glove etc...
I liked doing a "scene" sculpt, it allows me to tell more of a story with just one 'frame'.

.....will post second half soon or if you can't wait go to my Youtube channel charles forbin...choose the thumnail with the guy with wings to see the second half and you can also check out some of my Art Work (Paintings) as well...please click LIKE if you do and subscribe because there are more great videos there and so Much More to come.

Thank You and Enjoy......THB

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks daredevil665 for the complement. I really enjoyed sculpting this scene...its my first and only so far. I try to do new things so most everything I did on Crewman #6 was a learning session.
I gotta kick outta crafting the backpack and tanks..even put my initals on it backwards. I saved some clay by building the under structure for it outta popsicle sticks then layered clay and built up details
Will post second vid very soon..its a little shorter than the first but best (darken the room) Not to watch alone...aaaaaahhhhhh!
Thanks for the interest.
THB

VID NUMERO DUEE......My sculpt comes to fruition.
With a little browsing on Youtube and it seems the backpack is emblematic of a Mobius style unbenonced to me when I sculpted it.Yes its rough but I believe in a 'used universe' like o'l G.L. Watch till the Very End to see how Jim Carrey made it into the credits......
Write me a comment and subscribe both here and My YOUTUBE Channel cause there is more to come...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wgfOIAewJU....

...Enjoy the show and thanks for your interest.
THB

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back