Limited Run Coruscant (Cincoro Tequila) Spirits from The Mandalorian

I am producing a small run of the Coruscant (Cincoro Tequila) Spirits completed bottle as seen in The Mandalorian.

The completed, but empty, bottle is $125 plus shipping, which will depend on your location.

Also available is just a set (of two of each) of the decals for $30 shipped. It’s two sets just in case one gets messed up - it’s happened to me too many times to count, so better safe than sorry. The crimson one is ready to apply, but the white needs to be trimmed once applied, due to the curvature of the bottle.

The decals are ready to ship and the bottles are completed once they are ordered/paid for, with a one to two week turnaround.

Payment can be sent via PayPal to me at bobatrek@aol.com and please post when paid / if interested, thanks.
Paid for label.
I am producing a small run of the Coruscant (Cincoro Tequila) Spirits completed bottle as seen in The Mandalorian.

The completed, but empty, bottle is $125 plus shipping, which will depend on your location.

Also available is just a set (of two of each) of the decals for $30 shipped. It’s two sets just in case one gets messed up - it’s happened to me too many times to count, so better safe than sorry. The crimson one is ready to apply, but the white needs to be trimmed once applied, due to the curvature of the bottle.

The decals are ready to ship and the bottles are completed once they are ordered/paid for, with a one to two week turnaround.

Payment can be sent via PayPal to me at bobatrek@aol.com and please post when paid / if interested, thanks.
Sent payment for labels

Can anyone kindly share a high resolution photo of the sticker part on the bottle? It’s dark maroon in color. My email is justinkimla@gmail.com. Thank you.

Just caught this, and maybe I'm off base here (if so apologies upfront), but did you just show up to this thread where the decal is being offered from someone who did the legwork, choose not to buy the decal from said person, and then ask someone to send you a high-res photo so you can make your own? Seriously?!

Hello! Sorry for being late to the party but just found this thread and wondering if it may still be possible to buy the decals?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back