Coolprops's New Temple Gaurdian Bio (Pic Heavy)

Guan Thwei

So Coolprops.com is at it again with yet another release of a bio they are calling it the Temple Gaurdian not to be confused with the Temple Gaurd that was released by SideShow Collectibles earlier last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly, cast from an original... you can match up some of the divets in the surface texture... but those cheek inset details... man... they look like they were Sideshowed....

pyramid-guard-mask-comparison 1.jpg

pyramid-guard-mask-comparison 2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good, over all, not sure about those lenses though, I'd be interested to see what they are made of, at least they seem to offer some reflection which makes them better than Sideshows efforts...

I'm thinking of picking this one up only because if you already have the Elder bio that Sideshow released last year you can put them together to show the different timelines when the guardian became an Elder of his own right kind of thing. The paint job at least as far as pictures and detail Coolprops is I think definitely setting themselves apart from most if not other prop collectible companies.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back