Cool Wallpaper I made for us

ElderPredator

This is my first wallpaper ive made in along time, so hopefully you guys will enjoy it.

First one listed here is made to fit a screen at 1024x768
(ill make more variations later)

hunterslairbackground1ov0.png

hunterslairbackground1ov0.png

damn, i as say those very same things. lol! okay, okay, the wallpaper is they use to say, knarly, dude!

That looks just wicked...

I'd love it if you could make a 1280 * 1024

One thing - the text under the Hunters Lair is a bit too dark to read...otherwise - very well done.

That looks just wicked...

I'd love it if you could make a 1280 * 1024

One thing - the text under the Hunters Lair is a bit too dark to read...otherwise - very well done.

I will indeed do so hehe, If anyone wants the one I did in a different format let me know. I can easily change the settings since I still have it on file and will keep. Next one Ill do will be 1280 1024 KEEP YOUR EYES PEALED HEHE, ohh jay, yah it is abit to dark but I wanted to blend it abit with the background almost like it was part of the background, but yes good comment and ill keep note for that in the next one. Cheers.

Damon,

Thanx bro, try to get some different flavours here aswell, like to do some P1 stuff, P2, AVPR ect since I know we have alot of wolf supporters and then just keep maken new stuff up :D

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back