Constantine Bible

I believe you are reffering to his "pocket Bible". I too have looked into this and have been unable to get a clear enough shot of it to identify anything in particular.

I do, however, think the the "Bible of Hell" would be a much cooler prop. Just find an old big black bible. Gold leaf the upside down ***** on the cross. weather it and add black goop then cover in in plastic.
Maybe even go as far as to make some specific insert pages. The ones with the artwork shown in the film. Problem is that its in aremaic.

But back on topic lol, I would like to know what his Pocket bible is as well.

Would taking a bible and " weather it and add black goop" be a sin? I don't want to spend eternity in a hot place for a prop. :)
For that matter adding an upside down cross on the cover or extra pages might earn you a spot as well!

Probably should not modify the good book any see below..LOL :confused

Revelation 22:18-9:
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book."

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back