Conan the Barbarian collection - Edit 16-12/2022- Osric guard armor - page 2

As i said pictures of the costume. In convention this weekend we where 3.
I used a navy white pant and random boot, i have to craft ones more screen accurated lol

View attachment 1080693

View attachment 1080694
Hi my name Michel I was wondering your friend Conan helmet the Marto one I pay him 2000 us for it can tex me at 19053348147
As i said pictures of the costume. In convention this weekend we where 3.
I used a navy white pant and random boot, i have to craft ones more screen accurated lol

View attachment 1080693

View attachment 1080694

some of my biggest project ;

1 - Recreate the Conan costume chainmail, when he leaves King Osric palace and at the final arrives at the beach and meet Mako.
All the mail are vintage screen acurated parts. I count all of them to make it in "Arnold size".
- For the moment all the leather parts are in place with the lace, and buckle are sewn for the back now.
- The leather has been textured as he was in the movie. It remains a good dyeing and the leather will be ok. (but shop closed for the moment, all the France in in quarantine)
- I also make prototype for the diamonds nuts and will ask someone to make them in real metal.
- a muscle suit will be made in the futur
- right vambrace is in fabrication with a black-smith

2 - Subotaï // Battle of the mounded.
As for conan chainmail, i made it in Subotaï size. This one is not finished for the moment. It remains the buckle in the back an leather parts. I was able to i

I am looking for screen accurated boots (they are all of the same model in the movie, classic high boot suede leather but what i find on the internet is always a medieveval fantasy ****). If you know where to buy it i am interessed

View attachment 1281966

View attachment 1281967

View attachment 1281968

View attachment 1281969

View attachment 1281970

View attachment 1281971

View attachment 1281972

View attachment 1281973

View attachment 1281974

View attachment 1281976
Hi, sorry but not for sale
I ment friend helmet with the gore s if want sell h can name his price

Both, the stuff who can break will not left the collection and will be replicated for my costume for when i will go to the movie set for 40th anniversary =)

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back