CONAN THE BARBARIAN (1982) Thulsa doom guard dagger.

Samyth1206

Jr Member
Years ago I got this original dagger from one of the workers on the Segovia location in Spain. During filming, this man was a vehicle driver and his job was to transport the crew and actors to the location. When he finished filming, they gave him this dagger and various other objects such as shields and other weapons that over time deteriorated or lost, some ended up in the trash.

This dagger was sold to me by his son thanks to a good friend of mine.

A dagger like this can be seen in one of the cave guards, when, fleeing from the orgy's massacre, Valeria confronts them and kills them. On the screen it can also be seen that the guardians of the Temple of Power carry swords equal to this dagger but longer. I don't know of anyone who has kept any of these swords.

Below I leave some images where you can see this dagger and the swords.

The dagger is made entirely of metal except for the leather strap that is wound around the hilt and the pommel is a representation and tribute to the cult of the set eye.

The dagger comes with a very nice leather sheath with a metal buckle to hang from the belt.

The measurements are approximately 19 inches x 4,5 inches x 2 inches.
1.JPG
5.JPG
15.JPG
20.JPG
30.JPG
45b.JPG
45d.JPG
45h.JPG
47.JPG
48b.jpg
51.JPG
80.JPG
81.JPG
82.JPG
111.JPG
222.JPG
ggfgs.JPG

Dagger very very rare from the movie! :love::love:

Yeah the sword look identical but with a longer blade

When i saw that a common amulet was sold for more than 10K by propstore, i can't imagine the value of this item...

Thanks for having give to me the opportunity to get a cast from your original to completed my guard costumes!

Dagger very very rare from the movie! :love::love:

Yeah the sword look identical but with a longer blade

When i saw that a common amulet was sold for more than 10K by propstore, i can't imagine the value of this item...

Thanks for having give to me the opportunity to get a cast from your original to completed my guard costumes!

Hello, I want to make a mold and replicate this dagger.
Soon I will include progress.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back