Conan 1:6 Wip and other 80's heroes - to tominator56

Respondind to Tominator56, this is an old project that once was close to be finished but it was destroyed! haha i'm slowly rebuilding it, eventually it will be better than it was, because it has many flaws...

img0681aa.jpg

it was like this before

conan13bymoretto0010.jpg

here are some of the other 1/6 stuff i've made, those are all for fun projects... most never finished

dscf3193copy.jpg

dragobymoretto0004.jpg

terminatorbymoretto3.jpg

tomhanksbymoretto.jpg

morettoharissonford0014.jpg

Last edited:
Unbeleivable - Glad i asked to see more of your work. These are fantastic. I can't beleive you destroyed conan. It looks great on that second picture down. You seem to have his anatomy down beutifly. Both on the smaller scale sculpts and of course the full size one your doing too!

Can i ask, is this something you do just as a hobby or is it professional work?

Top marks buddy!

Unbeleivable - Glad i asked to see more of your work. These are fantastic. I can't beleive you destroyed conan. It looks great on that second picture down. You seem to have his anatomy down beutifly. Both on the smaller scale sculpts and of course the full size one your doing too!

Can i ask, is this something you do just as a hobby or is it professional work?

Top marks buddy!

Thanks ;)I hope I can put The conan up again soon.
Here at my country I can't find much to do with that stuff as there is not much market for it specially because I live in a small city so it's kind of a hobby till now. I love art and I'm always learning something... I'm also a oil painter and graphical designer but I'm very rusted on the last one hahaha

If its only a hobby then this kind of talent and skill must come very naturally. I beleive you cant be taught this kind of thing. You;ve either got it, or you don't....and you my friend certainly have it.

With the WIP you have and the casts you could make, there is definately potential there to fund your hobby for some time to come!

Brilliant

These are really nice! I'll be making my first 1/6 scale head soon, it'll be a David Hasselhoff likeness for a friend. Never worked on small scale stuff but your stuff is inspiring.

Those look amazing. I'm looking forward to see more of your work. I'm really loving the Conan one since I'm a fan. I'm assuming you're from Brasil?

Have you thought about showing your stuff to some of the big companies? I'm sure that sideshow/neca etc would be as amazed by these works of art as the rest of us! Please get to casting some of these wonders, you would make some cash in the junkyard!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back