Comic Con in Germany on a Military Base - KCON

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mockle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If anyone interested:

1st Annual Kaiserslautern Comic convention in celebration of all things comic book related. 1,000's of comic books and hundreds of graphic novels, superhero tshirts, and original art work on display for purchase. Costume contests; art contests and; more. Kaiserslautern (http://comicladen.in-kl.de/)

Saturday, March 28
at 9:00am - 6:00pm in UTC+01

KMCC Mall
Bldg. 3336, Ramstein Air Base, 66877 Kaiserslautern, Germany

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jedichase

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll be there in my Capt. Jack Sparrow. Cool to see that there are fellow service members on this forum.

Jango Wes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome! That's just an hour from me! Definitely coming. I have to route recon for the BRC up there anyway. Double win.

George

Master Member
I'd love to go there,but the date is somewhat unfortunate for me,and I don't have a costume (ready),so I'll pass for this time and work hard on my first build.