combi-stick

BoSkarr

Like my other topic I was thinking "how will I make the combi-stick?" So I checked youtube and all I found was Lego statues and game walkthroughs. So please post your ideas

[quote name='Bo'Skarr' post='298829' date='Jun 23 2011, 09:01 PM']Like my other topic I was thinking "how will I make the combi-stick?" So I checked youtube and all I found was Lego statues and game walkthroughs. So please post your ideas[/quote]

I made mine from two cheap toy "laser swords", a short piece of PVC pipe, some leather, and some blades that I took from a disassembled "AVP replica spear".

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?sh...mbi+stick+laser

No spring action, but I think it looks pretty good. :)

[quote name='Bo'Skarr' post='298934' date='Jun 24 2011, 03:06 PM']Good idea did you know that there are batman swords that are spring loaded[/quote]

Yeah, I was actually gonna use those, but I didn't want the blade to retract all the way--I needed some space to put the little ornamental side blades.

I thought about cutting notches into the sides of the PVC pipe to let the side blades slide in and out, but I got lazy and took the easy way instead.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back